Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes needed to simplify IT management. Our vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched Cloud-based technology suite with a world class NOC, SOC and Help Desk, allowing our partners to manage SMB clients from a single pane of glass while scaling rapidly and profitably.
We are looking for a VP of Customer Success who is passionate about building meaningful relationships with our partners enabling them to grow and scale their businesses while realizing the full value of Continuum’s product suite. This position is responsible for ensuring Continuum’s growing partner base fully utilizes the platform, effectively integrates it into their business workflow, and has a delightful experience. This position reports to the SVP of Global Service Delivery and oversees the Partner Care organization with a focus on increasing satisfaction, product and platform adoption, and optimizing customer, product and revenue retention.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic about creating exceptional partner experiences, developing and mentoring high performing teams, and analytical skills required to focus team resources on the most productive initiatives needed to continually create long term value for our partners.
• Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Partner Success organization.
• Develop, lead and retain a multifaceted Partner Care team.
• Lead Partner Programs and Experience:
• Manage cross-functional teams across the company to hit established quarterly KPI targets for partner success and growth.
• Develop the reporting and infrastructure needed to maximize customer success and team performance; identify operational inefficiencies and improve them.
• Act as a product evangelist for the company, understand the products and their value, and can articulate them effortlessly.
• Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in partner engagement.
• Identify and establish appropriate KPIs and dashboards to measure performance as it relates to customer success, customer usage, engagement and satisfaction.
• Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
• Operate Partner Advisory Councils internationally.
• Drive Customer Success Outcomes
• 10+ years of proven experience driving Customer Success by having experience leading organizations involving Account Management, Customer Success, IT Services.
• 10+ years of proven experience working with Channel Partners/Channel Owners.
• Demonstrable experience in building out a best-in-class Customer Success function for a SaaS/Cloud company.
• A true people leader that can drive operational excellence and able to be a customer advocate within the Leadership team.
• Strong analytical ability and metrics orientation; able to define and analyze support metrics to provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve support services, processes and procedures.
• Strong international experience.
• An excellent communicator; written, verbal, and interpersonal. Ability to present to groups both large and small.
• Ideal candidate is adept at using Salesforce.com and ITSM leading technology.
• Strong operational background, and proven ability to lead and unite cross functional teams.
• Deep understanding of recurring revenue business models.
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
• Executive Team and Board Experience a plus.